RESOLUTION NO. 18-2014
COMMON FEES LEVIED BY KENNEDY TOWNSHIP
ALLEGHENY COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
RESOLVED by the Board of Commissioners of the Township of Kennedy, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, that
WHEREAS, by virtue of actions taken by the Board of Commissioners of Kennedy Township, various Ordinances(s), separate Resolutions(s), or this Resolution, certain fees have been established, and
WHEREAS, the following Schedule of Fees has been established by the Kennedy Township Board of Commissioners:
- Park Pavilions Number 1 & 3 for residents $75.00
- Park Pavilions Number 2 for residents $70.00
- Park Pavilions Number 1 & 3 non-residents $150.00
- Park Pavilions Number 2 non-residents $140.00
- A fee of $75.00 will be assessed to any pavilion permit holder for physical damage to property and/or for residual debris clean-up.
- Copy charges: Twenty-Five (25) cents per black ink page; Fifty (50) cents per color ink page.
- Drafting of Municipal Lien Letter $30.00
- Police Report $15.00
- Zoning Ordinance (No. 478) $20.00
- Zoning Map (Large, colored) $20.00
- Subdivision & Land Development Ordinance $26.00
- Zoning Application Fee $300.00
- Uniform Construction Code Appeals Board Fee $500.00 Refunds for service fees less than $500.00 shall be refunded to Applicant; Services exceeding $500.00 shall be billed to and payable to Applicant.
- Tax Certification AND Municipal Lien Letters $30.00
- Dye Test $75.00
- Tap- In Fee Single Dwelling/Townhouse $5500.00
- Tap- In Fee Condominium/Apartments $5,500.00 If one common tap is approved, the initial tap -in fee is $5500.00 and connecting charge of $4,000.00 for each additional unit.
- Tap- In Fee Commercial/Industrial one unit under one roof, less than 10,000 feet: $6,000.00 plus $700.00 for ach toilet and/or sink or toilet/sink combination which ultimately discharges into the sewer system.
- Tap- In Fee – Commercial/Industrial one unit under one roof greater than 10,000: $6,500.00 plus $700.00 for each toilet and/or sink or toilet/sink combination which ultimately discharges into the sewer system.
- Each additional unit attached to main unit less than 10,000 square feet. $4500.00 under one roof provided that said unit does not require a separate sewer tap, plus $700.00 for each toile and/or sink or toilet/sink combination which ultimately discharges into the sewer system.
- Each additional unit attached to main unit greater than 10,000 square feet, $5,000.00 under one roof, plus $750.00 for each toilet and/or sink or toilet/sink combination which ultimately discharges into the sewer system.
- Filling and Grading: UP to 3,000 cu. Yards $50.00; 3,001 to 6000 cu. Yards $100.00; 6,001 cu Yards or greater $250.00.
- Timber/Harvesting Application $100.00
- Consulting Forester Fee $350.00
- Road Hauling (per day or fraction) $75.00
- Trenching per linear feet Per Street Opening Ordinance No. 321
- Construction Trailers (each 6 months) $200.00
- Business Privilege Tax Total Project cost times .0015 mills. Note: Separate checks are required for Building Permit fees, Business Privilege Tax fees and Sewer Tap- In Fees.
- Planning Commission Filing Fee $50.00 Fees incurred by the Township for subdivision and/or site reviews in excess of the $50.00 filing fee shall be billed to the Applicant.
- Occupancy Permits $45.00
- Commercial/industrial Occupancy Permit $100.00
- Building Permit Fees for Single Family Structures: New construction: $40.00 plus 17 cents per sq. ft. of gross floor area. Alterations & Repairs: $40.00 plus 1.25% of construction cost. Utility 7 miscellaneous as determined by the Building Inspector: $40.00 plus 1.50% of construction cost.
- Zoning Permit (Sheds, Fences, Shrubs, Barriers) $50.00
- Building Permit Fees for Commercial/Industrial Structures: New construction & additions: $60.00 plus .25 cents per sq. ft of gross floor area. Alterations: $60.00 plus 2.5% of construction cost. Demolition: $75.00 Signs: $25.00 plus $2.00 per sq. ft. of sign area.
- Minimum electrical fee $55.00
- Minimum mechanical fee $80.00 for the first $1,000 of cost and increases by $10.00 for each additional $1,000 of cost.
- Street Opening Fees: Less than 100 sq. feet $150.00; 100 sq. ft, but less than 200 sq. ft $225.00; 200 sq. ft. but less than 300 sq. ft $300.00; 300 sq. ft, but less than 1,00 sq. ft $650.00. Each additional 300 sq. ft. or part thereof will be an additional $300.00. Maintenance Bond is required for all street openings.
- Alarm Permit $25.00
End of Fees
AND, WHEREAS, that the Board of Commissioners desire to set for the various fees and costs in one set table, for easier reference and identification this 31st Day of December 2014.
ATTEST: BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Gerald G. Orsini, Manager Anthony Mollica, President