Alarm Device Application (Residential and Commercial)

Ball Field Reservation  – Hold Harmless

Building Permit Application   For swimming pools and additional instructions call Building Inspector Vince Alfieri at 412-855-1015 or                                                            visit BIU’s web site:  NOTE:  THE “RIGHT- OF- WAY RELEASE OF LIABILITY” FORM IS                                                                          APPLICABLE ONLY WHEN THE BUILDING INSPECTOR STATES THAT IT IS REQUIRED.                                                                                                                                               DISREGARD OTHERWISE.

Conditional Use Procedures

Dye Test Application

Fireworks Application

Full-time Police Officer Application

General Employment Application

Grading & Landfill Regulations

Home Occupancy Application      Occupancy Permits are required for new residential structures and for all businesses and commercial                                                                    establishments.  Contact Building Inspector Vince Alfieri at 412-855-1015.

Illicit Discharge Reporting Form – Any suspected illicit discharges to the Township’s waters, please contact the Township by calling 412-771-2321 or emailing the completed form to

Lien Letter-Dye Test App & Inspection Report

Military Banner Application

Parking Restriction Exception Form

Records Request Application  Twp Manager, Open Records Officer,  412-771-3616.

Request to Speak Application

Right to Know Law Request Application

Site Review-Subdivision Land Development Application Part 1

Site Review – Subdivision Land Development Application Part 2

Street Opening Permit Application

Summer Employment Application

UCC Appeals Application

Vacation Notification Form  Mail or return form in person to Kennedy Police Department, 340 Forest Grove Road, Coraopolis, PA 15108                                                            Attention: Karen Pekosky

Vehicle Weight Permit

Water Meter Pool-Sprinkler Credit Application – Please contact Mike at Jordan Tax for more information – (724) 731-2300 EXT 130

Zoning Change Request

Zoning Hearing Variance Application

Zoning Permit Application

Zoning Permit Application – Shrubs and Bushes